Retirement Planning

When you eventually retire, you won't want your standard of living to decline just because you've stopped working.

 

Our advisers can help achieve this by building up your personal pension or a sipp through a universe of funds that we can access

Options at retirement:

1. Tax Free Cash- When you retire, usually a personal pension fund has the option to take 25% of the total pension pot tax free. The remainder (75%) is used in various ways to obtain income.

 

2. Flexi-Access Drawdown-  With pension flexibilities you can take 25% tax free from your pension and the remaining 75% can be taken out anytime and will be taxed at your marginal rates of income tax. 

3. Lifetime Annuities- A lifetime annuity is a type of retirement income product that you buy with some or all of your pension pot. It guarantees a regular retirement income for life.

4. Enhanced Annuities- 

Equity Release:

 

Equity release refers to a range of products letting you access the equity (cash) tied up in your home if you are over the age of 55. You can take the money you release as a lump sum or, in several smaller amounts or as a combination of both.